As a nurse, you make a difference in the lives of your patients every day—but do you sacrifice your health and fitness goals in the process?
- Are you caught in the sleep-deprivation trap?
- Do you plan to hit the gym, but then skip your workout because you are exhausted or out of time?
- Do you urge your patients to eat well, sleep well, and exercise every day, yet seldom do so yourself?
- You’re not alone!
Fit Nurse will empower and inspire you to make a difference in your own life with
- Comprehensive wellness plans that work, even with your demanding schedule
- Practical tips for improving your life
- Inspiration for reaching your goals
- Methods for increasing your energy level
- Proven professional advice on nutrition, fitness, weight management, and improving back pain—from someone who has been helping nurses restore their health and fitness for more than 10 years.
So kick off your shoes, relax, have fun and become a Fit Nurse!
About the Author
Gary Scholar, M.Ed., is a nationally recognized health and wellness consultant who has spent more than 10 years improving the health and fitness of the American Hospital Association staff, with a special focus on helping nurses. A teacher, speaker, researcher, and writer, he contributes regularly to the Voice of Nursing Leadership and American Nurse Today.