Each course in this program features interactive knowledge checks and scenarios to allow learners to practice applying their knowledge. This program is mapped to the NCLEX-RN test plan as well as QSEN core competencies. Audio narration and transcripts are included on each slide for learners to follow along.
- Identify the major classifications of psychopathology and associated evidence-based care practices.
- Perform an accurate mental status evaluation.
- Identify classifications, therapeutic effects, side effects, and nursing considerations of the main categories of psychopharmacological agents.
- Identify and analyze techniques of therapeutic and non-therapeutic communication within the nurse-patient relationship.
- Identify opportunities to collaborate with other members of a psychiatric-mental health patient’s interdisciplinary team in pursuit of safe, patient-centered care.