Each course in this program features interactive knowledge checks and scenarios to allow learners to practice applying their knowledge. This program is mapped to the NCLEX-RN test plan as well as QSEN core competencies. Audio narration and transcripts are included on each slide for learners to follow along.
- Identify history-taking and interviewing skills necessary for comprehensive health assessment.
- Apply relevant anatomy and physiology to the health assessment process.
- Explain how bio/psycho/socio-cultural/developmental factors for the context for a health assessment.
- Describe techniques and strategies used during the health assessment process.
- Differentiate between normal and abnormal assessment findings.